Front Row (From Left):
Ho Kin Man (Secretary), Albert Lee Swee Soon (Vice Chairman), Sean Liak Jin Seng (Vice Chairman), Wong Chi Tieng (Chairman), Yong Chee Tak (Vice Chairman), Lee Kim Seng (Treasurer)
Back Row (From Left):
Joseph Ng Ling Cheng, Jackson Ngui Ee Ming, Alex Jong Choon Teck, Wong Ing Ang, Ho Chin Tat (representing Kent Tang Ing Hum), Dennis Lau Hui Chai
The Central Working Committee (CWC) of Sarawak ICT Association (SICTA) is made up of 3 representatives each from Sibu Branch, Miri Branch, Bintulu Branch and Kuching Branch. All together, we have 12 Central Working Committee members.
The Chairman of the Central Committee is to be elected by rotation among the Chairman of the branches and affiliated association for one term (2 years) and the term of office is as follows:
- 1st Term – Mr. Wong Chi Tieng (2003-2004)
- 2nd Term – Mr. Alex Jong Choon Teck (2005-2006)
- 3rd Term – Mr. Michael Kho Chung Kang (2007-2008)
- 4th Term – Mr. Wong Chi Tieng (2009-2010)
- 5th Term – Mr. Victor Kuan Wai Teck (2011-2012)
- 6th Term – Mr. Lee Kim Seng (2013-2014)
- 7th Term – Mr. Nicky Yong Kheng Ling (2015-2016)
- 8th Term – Mr. Wong Chi Tieng (2017-2018)
The Rules & Constitution of SICTA allows independent management of branch finances and in carrying out the activities beneficial to their members at each branch while the CWC deals with matters which affect the ICT industry at State & National Level.
Compiled by Wong Chi Tieng